http://www.TennisConditioning.tv Many tennis players feel pain in their shoulder and don’t know what exercises they can do to prevent it. Therefore Philipp Halfmann and Alexander Ritschard present 5 easy rotator cuff exercises that you can do with your athletes to strengthen the musculature surrounding the shoulder joint so that shoulder pain won’t become an issue.
CONNECT WITH TENNIS CONDITIONING TV
– Visit our BLOG: http://www.tennis-conditioning.com
– Subscribe to Tennis Conditioning TV: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TennisConditioningTV
– Like us on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/TennisConditioningTV
– Follow us on TWITTER : https://twitter.com/TennisCondiTV
– Website: http://www.TennisConditioning.TV
– YouTube Channel Page: https://www.youtube.com/TennisConditioningTV
http://www.TennisConditioning.TV Philipp Halfmann is the author of “Advanced Concepts of Strength & Conditioning for Tennis” (http://www.Tennis-Conditioning-Book.com). The book provides a great variety of strength & conditioning exercises for tennis players and coaches of all skill levels.
Featured exercise categories include:
– Dynamic & Static Stretches
– Resistance Training Exercises
– Functional Training Exercises
– Speed, Agility and Quickness Training
– Balance & Stability Exercises
– Speed Ladder Exercises
ABOUT TENNIS CONDITIONING TV
http://www.TennisConditioning.TV Author, tennis touring- and strength & conditioning coach Philipp Halfmann (http://www.Tennis-Conditioning-Book.com) shares insights and opinions about tennis, strength & conditioning, sport nutrition, sports science and health-related issues.
New Tennis Conditioning TV episode are being released every week and are licensed under Creative Commons, so you’re welcome to link to or embed these videos, forward them to others and share these ideas with the people you know. To join the conversation, comment here or join our online community at http://www.TennisConditioning.TV.
YouTube Channel Page: https://www.youtube.com/TennisConditioningTV