Watch the 7 post-training static stretching exercise video to enhance flexibility and reduce muscle soreness the next day.
Have fun and happy training!
Learn more: http://www.tennis-conditioning.com/2014/12/22-static-stretching-exercises-tennis-cool/
CONNECT WITH TENNIS CONDITIONING TV
– Visit our BLOG: http://www.tennis-conditioning.com
– Subscribe to Tennis Conditioning TV: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TennisConditioningTV
– Like us on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/TennisConditioningTV
– Follow us on TWITTER : https://twitter.com/TennisCondiTV
– Website: http://www.TennisConditioning.TV
– YouTube Channel Page: https://www.youtube.com/TennisConditioningTV
– Google+: http://www.google.com/+TennisconditioningTv_Page
– Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/tennisconditv
www.Tennis-Conditioning.tv provides coaches and athletes with educational content, blog posts, news articles, videos, pictures and images. We are passionate about delivering thought provoking tennis-specific news and teaching people how to do something or explaining to them why something is beneficial to them because we believe in the notion that knowledge is power. We don’t like to advocate something we don’t believe in. We desire to share our thoughts, it’s not illegal yet, and hence enable a worldwide audience to benefit as well.
Featured Tennis Conditioning TV episodes include:
– Professional Tennis Training Session with Alexander Ritschard (http://youtu.be/9EnfIt739pU)
– How Flexibility Impacts OnCourt Performance (http://youtu.be/HFTfuzOBKnI)
– Why Core Training for Tennis Players is Important (http://youtu.be/6HHGX62GVcw)
– Why Jogging is a Waste of Time for Tennis Conditioning (http://youtu.be/Sxb6zuWoCN4)
– The Purpose of Athletic Conditioning (http://youtu.be/lSXpMsfkULE)
– How to Treat Tennis Elbow (http://youtu.be/cVm8-h0_Sok)
Interval Training: How to Get Fit for Tennis (http://youtu.be/ZqpNsRh0p8M)
Glycolysis Explained: How Glucose Breakdown Provides Energy (http://youtu.be/J-Ix607yZpM)
– 3 Simple Speed Drills That Will Improve Your Agility (http://youtu.be/e4iAvCESXnM)
Specialties: Providing strength & conditioning standards for tennis coaches and showing them ways to implement them, helping athletes getting the most out of their strength & conditioning programs while minimizing the risk for injury, supporting others on their journey, producing videos, reporting tennis related news, social media, broadcasting and blogging.
YouTube Channel Page: https://www.youtube.com/TennisConditioningTV
Music by Tobu http://www.youtube.com/tobuofficial