This initial video kicks off a series of lower body mobility videos to demonstrate how to perform mobility exercises/drills (that don’t require any equipment) which you can incorporate into your warm-ups, cool-downs and regular routine. These will range from beginner mobility drills, which can be performed by anyone – even those who are quite restricted who may, for example, be barely able to quarter squat – to more advanced drills.
The exercises will cover mobility at the following joints/areas: ankle, hip and thoracic spine (upper back). I will be posting a different series of videos on shoulder mobility, upper back activation and scapula control.
Beginner Lower Body Mobility Drills:
1. Ankle Circles (or draw alphabet) x10
2. Wall Knee Drives x10
3. Kneeling Hip Flexor Stretch x30-45s
4. Glute Stretch x30-45s
5. Leg Swings: front-to-back and side-to-side x10
6. Rollovers into V-sits x8
7. Striders x8
8. Quadruped Knee Circles x10 each direction
9. Cat Camels x8
10. Quadruped Thoracic Rotation x8